Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Hacker Does not Know Who Represents Us Put Them In Jail for Manslaughter

Terrorism Is No Game
Still Valid Open Criminal Complaints Many More Added
And MY Congressman's Name Is 
The Honorable Henry Cuellar
Rep. Henry Cuellar   
Today at 6:26 PM
To Mr. Gregory O'Dell 
Thank you for contacting me to express your opinion on matters before the 113th Congress. You will be receiving a response shortly regarding the issue you contacted me on. I commend you on 
your efforts to become involved in the political process. Without ample and constructive input from my constituents, my best efforts to effectively represent you would undoubtedly fall short.
Job creation, accessibility to constituents, education, economic development, and national security will continue to be my priorities for the 28th district of Texas. I urge you to continue to reach out to my office should you have specific concerns or questions about legislation pending 

before Congress.

Make An Arrest of Hacker Today!
Removed because of white line bandit censorship. 

The FBI has the information so i can remove it.


Pete P. Gallego

The zip code entered indicates that you reside outside the 23rd Congressional District of Texas. Due to the large volume of US mail, emails and faxes I receive, I am only able to accept messages from residents of the 23rd District.
If you are a resident of another district, I encourage you to use the Find Your Representative Service available at www.House.gov to learn how to contact your Representative in Congress.
If you do not know your correct zip code or zip+4, you may look it up online at the U.S. Postal Service web site.
If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact my offices or report a website problem - Done 07/25/2014 0530 hours

No comments: