Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wendy Davis for Texas Governor and Senate

Behind Every Great Women 



Dear Gregory,

A great education made a big difference in my life. And I believe every Texas child should have the same opportunity.
But when Governor Perry fought to cut $5.4 billion from our public education system and Greg Abbott defended the cuts in court, they failed to protect those opportunities for our students. In doing so, they failed Texas. 
So far thousands of grassroots supporters have joined us in opposition to these draconian cuts to education. I think we can do even better.

I'm proud to have you with me. Please consider helping us grow our grassroots network to build more support. Pitch in $5 or more today to help us reach more supporters online.

I won't stop fighting until every Texas student has access to a quality education. Thank you for joining me.

Your friend, and proudly your state senator,

Wendy

No comments: