Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Six New Frackenbusch Trailer Rigs Head South Los Angeles


The Friends You Meet On The Southern Streets 

Then It Don't Really Matter Does It?
(Grapes of Wrath http://youtu.be/W8-b2txHmTw)

Ma  "How am I going to know about you Tommy, why they could kill you and I would never know. They could hurt you and I'd never know."

Tommy "Well, maybe it's like Casey says. A fellow an't got a soul of his own, just a little piece of a big Soul. The one big Soul that belongs to everybody, then..."

Ma  "Then what Tom?"

Tommy "Then it don't matter."

Tommy "I will be all around in the dark; I will be everywhere wherever you can look. Wherever there's a fight so hungry people can eat, I will be there. Wherever there is a cop beating up on a guy, I will be there. I will be in the way guys yell when they are mad. I will be in way kids laugh anytime they are hungry and they know super is ready. And when the people are eating the stuff they raise, and living in the houses they build, I will be there too!"


The River That Flows



Machinery Up Frack Rigs Trailers

No comments: