Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

No Bluffing Royal Flush

 
Boeing must now hire me back pay for back pay or loose all federal funds and i see Air force 1 of 2 on the ramp of my airport Gregory O'Dell Built  Boeing George Bush

CRC-32 AFD773D3 ‎8/‎29/‎2003 ‏‎8:36 PM

CRC-32 0F3E31E5 ‎8/‎29/‎2003 ‏‎8:36 PM

Gross Violation of Federal 
Contracts

A Royal Flush 

VARS Visual Aural (Radio Range) and Other Devices
The Illegal Entry Into Your Home By Texas
Texas VARS Paid to 'e' voyeur your home 
VARS Visual Aural (Radio Range) and Other Illegal Devices

http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/12/three-blind-mice.html
VARS Visual Aural (Radio Range) and Other Devices
The Illegal Entry Into Your Home By Texas Let's Take A Look A Rick Perry's Home Toilet While He Sits Like the 
King of Rock-n-Roll
 Elvis Presley
5 Texas Counties Have Yet To Indict the Governor For Abuse of Power

Oh My Darling Oh My Darling Oh My Darling Clementine......... 

No comments: