Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dead Center No Pot Shots

Hacker prompts to delete
Hackers and Data Miners Year of Doom
http://solidstateindependence.blogspot.com/2015/01/vars-fcc-violation-congressman-cuellar.html
They Collect Billions every Year for False Intel
Updated 12:10 01/05/2015
'K' Street kamikazes from the hundredth floor
Who is their Insurance underwriter they are Ba as of today!

Chapter 14 Three Blind Mice
Talk to The FBI They Help Me And I Am Sure They Will Help You - Data Miners Do not Know and get paid for false Intel

Henry Cueullar Texas District 28th swears the DOD charges still stand [Because I have not disclosed all the abuse] and DOD's who lost personal for nothing. It don't matter me who runs the country. Senator Cornyn is now stalling congress like he stalled U.S. for 12 years. I cannot say the same for he has certain protections as the senate.

I hold no resentment, I am just another Brady just like any other terrorist victim. Instead we use those resources in co-operation with the FBI after going to the RICO Texas police to make sure they all Framed and hanging on my wall http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MOW9FAI .

Why waste such talent and resources earned by the experience of the abuse they used to harm my family and me.

Senator Cruz is an FBI problem not mine; the use of devices on me that considered torture in any civilized country not to mention the physically abuse by devices, death threats, dogging real bullets and broken bones.

The Retired Secret Service "The Brady Bunch" with all do respect to Brady - I know how feels to be a victim of murder attempts. 

I have no respect for X-Secret Service Agents that go Private and use pritoritory equipment, connections, and training that does not belong to them. We expect these people "The Brady Bunch" to live up to their oaths and they can think about it in jail.

VARS and V-Chips allow interference but this is basic electricity and human exploitation at the extreme. 
Behind me [Was Ship Out and Intercepted by Texas Black Ops] on the floor is a Mountain of Dell computers shipping back cost over 2,500.00 a felony and goes with my original complaint about Judge Bradley abuse who is in Henry Cueullar's District 28th and the responsible party by my request in his office. 

See CIA papers used *pritoritory equipment, connections, and training that does not belong to them. 

These things belong to the CIA. My CIA papers are from competent non-CIA agents  that witnesses the whole thing by X-CIA agents that are thieves and murders. 

Doctors, Lawyers, and institutions or why we had to took family with me to college so they would not be abused by UTSA extending their terror off campus that is a fact and they are in charge of the Eagle Ford Shale Security. 
I have Secured 1/50 of PRIME Eagle Ford Shale and we expect Henry Cueullar’s wells to be plugged [Later FEMA Resource] and minerals to be extracted from rights to go to family after suffering from the "Brady Bunch" abuse in part not whole.

My family will use the money to help others because they are the elite in Texas! The Tea Party is not the Elite they are stupid people with too much money - they don't help mankind. Criminals are clever so the use of term stupid still applies to the Texas Tea Party - Clever is not smart.


There are numerous domestic eco-terrorism cells the "Brady Bunch" is just one that cause the “College Killing Fields.”  Most notable the Texas Tea Party and others reported.

No comments: