Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Reports Fraud when He Sees It ACS Rips Off The Department of Education

Talk To The FBI They Help Gregory O'Dell and my Whole Family and They Will Help You
http://www.linearism.org/DOJCriminalChargesTexasJune132012.html
So it must not be them
Texas CIT

What is disclosed to the FBI belongs to the FBI

This Is Not My Problem!
 I Handle My Finances Well!

One Criminal Violation A Day Until Christmas
How Many Days Until Christmas?

These Protective Agencies Refused To Listen To My Complaints Two Christmas In Row
As I Interrupted Their Office Christmas Party?
While.....................

Elderly Woman Held As A Commodity Abused Until Dead Houston Texas


Thank God there is A New Sheriff in Town!

Dear San Antonio  Special FBI Agent Mario Villia FBI complaint staring 20/11/2008 Stalking and retaliation of a disabled veteran on and off campus brought to your attention , I don’t know where else to go to when law enforcement fails each time a valid complaint was filed and brought your office attention. Please take a look at this. From: Gregory Odell xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com  Subject: Financial I Never Received and Payment Thereto waiting for a credit 10,000 To: XXXXXXX@utsa.edu Cc: XXXXXXXXX@ed.gov  Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013, 3:00 PM Dear XXXXXXXXX, I has been several week sense I talk to Ms. XXXXXXX concerning payments to me, which I never received. This was habitual shortage of Federal Grant money to a disabled veteran for every semester sense Spring 2007 to January 2009 reported to the Dallas Office of Civil Rights. Now I have a IRS 1040-c that is $10,000.00 more than I received or owe as per our past emails after contacting Ms. Gray at the OCR. I also made a payment and the Financed Company Brazos confirmed with my original receipt of $3,668.80.  Brazos phone number is 512-454-5516 Thank you Gregory O'Dell 1290 Mc Coy Road Somerset Texas 78069 830-49-1965 Thank you, Gregory O'Dell @00094877 This may be a wide spread finical aid fraud or math errors that effects thousands of Texans?

"Whose Behavior Is Concerning - NSA"

"A Bizarre Cinderella Case of Abuse The Step Sisters Beg For Aid From Law Enforcement "Sin-derella" holds hostage a disabled senior on death Beb' 

NSA It's Not What They Know It's When They Screw Up!

No comments: