Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lives for Today

Moment by Moment

The following information has been submitted:
U.S. Congressman Pete Gallego
Name: Sri Gregory N O'Dell

Address: 1290 Mc Coy Road, 1290 McCoy Road
City/State/Zip: Somerset, TX 78069 3719

E-mail: odellgregory@yahoo.com
Telephone:

Issue: VET

Message Subject: Please fax to Henry Cueallars office of WORK my complaint 5 Years Gone To FBI 5 Times
Message Text:
PLease fax to Henry Cueallars office of work my complaint Ihave been waiting five years and gne tothe FBI 5 Times Obama CareS Has Nothing To Do With Crime Against Humanity http://somethingstakesarealtexascowboy.blogspot.com/ "Congressional Representative Henry Cuellar spoke for me in Congress by Proxy, reading my statement requesting by 2/3 vote congress to remove Rick Perry from office for engaging in insurrection and Tea Party rebellion against the United States of America, fraud, and declaring war against the same." I Would Like A Transcript Because Now There Is More Definitive Evidence My story started well before fall 2008, when I had the misfortune of stumbling across the biggest scam in the United States history, which reaped trillions of dollars for retired law enforcement retirement portfolios. "The fleecing by those of public trust would not matter much if they paid taxes and reinvested the money in businesses that produce jobs in America!" A large amount of this money still sits in Swiss banks andoff-shore accounts, some of which are legal and some that are not. What made my case and Suzanne’s worse were the fact Texas contractors for the Secret Service, which means Top Secret America, NSA, CIA, Secret Service or FBI retaliated and caused financial decimation of me and my family after doing what they told us to do. The OCR refused to help my brother before Suzanne and I was harassed, who is 58 years old and as if in another state 150 miles north of where we live – we had no association or communication with him at all and new nothing about it until I returned from Mexico after being Stalked by an agent from University of Texas San Antonio I was not registered with! My brother was convicted of too many frivolous law suits, which I know nothing about but for Christ Sake if the CIA and Secret Service is on somebodies ass don’t you think that the office of civil rights should have a direct link to the supreme commander in chief before they bring harm and torture the irritation, who was President George Bush 2000 - 2008? I had no idea that the Bush twins attended the Texas University System and went to Grandpa G.H W Bush and complained about YouTube videos my brother posted that are nothing compared to what President Obama is highly tolerant too. This illegal action to trigger contractors of a Security Force to attack me and my family showed up in many ways, such as the denial of VA benefits, Death Threats, FASA Funds held from me and the Financial Director at UTSA blatantly lied to the OCR each semester. I had to dig in my own pocket and use my life saving to pay for own college, the Stalking of Deadly force, and Federal Data Manipulation by G. H. W. Bush triggering an attack that was increase by Texas Governor Rick Perry ‘Perry Tracking System’ and STARR Program on and off Campus reported to law-enforcement and the FBI. The reports are a matter of court record to The District Attorney Susanne Reed and District Attorney and Rene Pena, who had a hand delivered post to my house from Senator Cornyn, and photographed me taking the letter out of mail box, on at least one occasion witnessed by another. The individual was driving a brand new SUV purchased with money that was supposed to use to prosecute the State of Texas by the office of Rene M. Pena, who did not after court order and several complaints including victims of crime complaint that left me dead on the floor from VIOXX reported to the FBI and Secret Service. The Dallas OCR was well aware of this situation and did nothing to protect us as required by law or have yet prosecuted for punitive and medical damages caused by the illegal triggering of the DOD by G. H. W. Bush and latter Texas Governor Rick Perry. I gave then all fair warning with my first published article suggest by a college counselor titled "Who is Watching Who and Do They What They are Doing?" A data manipulation of interest was by intent by unknown parities to me but known to the University. I have never excelled in mathematics and it came as a shock to me they gave me credit for nuclear physics classes that I never attended and reported it immediately to the Omnibus-man signed “Whistle Blower” Gregory O’Dell. Whistle blower in the aviation industry does not mean the same as it does today. When you go by protocol to the correct department to voice a concern, which I did and kept my shut afterwards, but that made me in some eyes a threat to someone job unknown by me. The day I penetrated the obscure juggle into the light was October 18, 2008 the first thing I said was, “Did you know another campus shooter killed a librarian today in San Antonio?” They all shrouded their shoulders as if it was nothing; however, campus violence was the whole purpose of the meeting! I sat down and started reading a document I prepared listing every single time I was denied a service or access and each and every time they invaded my privacy, denied federal funds guaranteed to me by FASA but never were paid by UTSA so I paid out of pocket with my life savings, to show them the retaliation and discriminatory practices for those targeted on the Disability registration roster I have coined “Schindler's List.” At the time all students registered with the disabilities department were considered to have a mental illness; however, by law if you did not disclose a mental illness then any record of such was strictly held private so you were not targeted by unofficial staff breaches. My concern was that I had just woke from a comma recovering from non-bacterial meningitis linked toVIOXX and was assigned an official Texas guardian of a ward of state of my girlfriend, who never had any visits from family members other than me and would still be there if I did not take the responsibility for her care. The fact I disclosed that my recent injuries, was predated by a heart attack, liver damage, chronic blood disease, fatty lever was military connected, was used to bring me harm because the University Systems released several drugs illegally and I still waiting for assisted from the Texas victims of crime who retaliated as I assisted the Attorney General of the United States to reap 8.3 billion dollars from Merck and an additional 3.8 million for the illegal distribution of samples that constitute a Bio-lethalattack that killed near 250,000 Americans on American Soil. I was still seeing a psychiatrist for the recovery of the brain non-bacterial meningitis directly connected to VIOXX use and I did my best to try and explain to University lawyers as one shook her head sarcastically in disagreement in front of an official mediator of the office of civil rights, who knew I had already been to the FBI two times and Identified myself as a Guardian of ward of state of the subject of care Ms. Cash, as we look at each other in dismayed by the insolence and knew the lawyer was recording the conversation after being told to turn it off. Any accusation about my mental stability meant a threat to my premarital spouse, who would have to go back to a mental institution permanently; The San Antonio State Hospital, who already knew my history and I was examined by a board of psychiatrist to make sure my wife, would be cared for outside of the institution. I was also aware of a causal relation, power play for control of billions of government discretionary funds between the Board of Regents and State Legislative Branch of Texas and in every State of the Union. One of the largest funds is ADA compliance accessibility that seldom benefits or are spent directly on the disabled compliance or accessibility. Disabled student are targeted as financial liability; however, they are one of the biggest incomes of discretionary Federal Funds for the State of Texas. What concerns me and rightfully so, the state was awarded billions of dollars in discretionary grants to study, target, track and observe the disabled, developed Electronic Behavior Control weapons that can kill, as if each and every one of us was a potential violent threat and suffered from some form or other DM mental illness Linda Cardenas coined “Behavior That Is Concerning,” who plagiarized her doctorate thesis and it doubtful she attended four years of college. In other words, everybody became a practicing psychiatrist without a medical license including students of every campus in Texas and if you said I am registered with the office of disability you were viewed as a threat. As the office of civil rights asked me to justify my allegations with credible sources, I had to step over the blatant abuse of Hispanic students and Hispanic veterans and wondered how the President of a South West Texas University could write discriminatory policy of her own ethnicity that she claimed to suffer so much from in own childhood. Personally, I am acclimated and outnumbered and consider myself a Mexican American and live the life of one. I reported the discrimination to the OCR explaining that I was not making a claim for being discriminated because I am not Hispanic; however, my religious training and belief is Hindu and if I knew that in Texas the decimation was on that campus, I would have never disclosed the fact, just like when I lived in Saudi Arabia whose own bible states that all Hindus should be put to the sword on sight. The way Iexplained the danger to the OCR was the mountain range that separates the twoconflicting worlds in Asia the Hindu Kush mountain range that literally means“Kill All Hindus.” Another concern was I met by profile of age and a Vietnam veteran defined in an ex-Secret Service Agent Book on Campus Violence, used by NCHERM as the bible that increased campus shootings 100 fold after publication starting with the Virginia Tech Massacre and continues to rise. Dr. Marisa Randazzo co-director of a landmark federal study of school shooting and is co-author of U.S. Secret Service/ U.S. Department of Education model of school threat assessment that predated Virginia Tech and Recent Campus Violence. Two things that went wrong with the concept, domestic surveillance went out of control and admitted by the Senate in 2012. A good example would be as the war ended in Vietnam helicopter pilots could not find work and they are born and love to fly. They will fly any mission you give them but if there is no work and a DEA policy “eat what [Texans] you kill” everybody becomes game and these guys have loaded cannons and do not play any games. Several people a have been shoot dead by Texas Domestic Helicopters, without due cause. They may have been criminals and everybody believed it, but where is the empirical evidence and witnesses that justify manslaughter or in Texas murder with a policy such as “Eat What [Texans] you kill.” In addition, the OCR requested more and more information from me and I show them a diagram where the disabled are guilty if the done wrong or not. The NCHERM and state law allowed for disabled students to be followed anywhere on campus without the disabled student aware of the surveillance. The new stalking law was collaboration between George Bush and Congressman Henry Cuellar in 1997. My personal experience is that they all are aware that someone is following them with bad intent that was meant to help them, until lawyers not social workers became the CUBIT or CUBASS Staff “Gang Stalkers” or any other name such irregular War Declared by George H.W. Bush and made official in 2006 by George W. Bush that was use in the the 911 attack. Stalking in Texas was made legal by Texas Governor George Bush and Congressman Henry Cuellar, who has had my complaint for over five years and still has not worked the grievance. Therapeutic remedies that worked in years gone by are now therapeutic discourse by financial risk attorney after the mass murders are done created the “College Killing Fields.” As Early as October 2006, I write a letter to my state Senator Senator Judith Zaffirini and get no response, so I write my United States Senator John Cornyn and he was kind enough to respond to me and we started a dialog of friendship. I told him that the hyper-surveillance can and does permanent harm, unaware at the time that other methods were being used on me on and off campus. The first one I just let go of and never thought that someone would by intent use an electronic device on me, but they can they did an I say no more about it until the court date comes up. Which I reported as criminal complaint which makes me a threat to the criminals! This is always the case when someone goes to the police and reports a crime. Then there is the irrational rationalization, “He who is without sin throw the first stone,” a bizarre notion that petty crimes or just an allegation of mischief stops the prosecutions of crimes that have killed thousands of Americans. As I wrote the good Senator, “'Hyper-surveillance Can and Does Permanent Harm” The new CUBIT launch is like the Titanic. I have children on those campuses and if “nothing is done you will see Big Brother Manifest.” Post script latter to clarify, “I am somebody’s Big Brother! You should be too!” and continues as follows: “I also was instructed to go to the press and told you I was going to do so and meant it - but I was not speaking about “Top Secret America’ assimilated to me for the first time by the Washington Post. Could that be why my mail was thrown all over the street and my mail box crushed some 32 Times?” “You need to work my ADA complaints. You have a signed privacy statement for working those grievances’ that still are valid and need to be resolved! I have been unemployed, stalked, tracked, spied on, and experimented on for some five years now and it is getting old like me and I lost a small business and several hundred thousand dollars! Tiffany Grey is my contact point at the Dallas OCR What made my case and Suzanne’s worse was the fact the contractors for the Secret Service, which means Top Secret America, NSA, CIA, Secret Service or FBI retaliated and caused financial decimation of me and my family after doing what they told us to do. The OCR refused to help my brother before Suzanne and I was harassed, who is 58 years old and as if in another state 150 miles north of where we live – we had no association with him at all! They convicted him of too many frivolous law suits, he also serve 7 month in jail for a youtube posting, which I know nothing about but for Christ Sake if the CIA and Secret Service is on somebodies ass don’t you think that the office of civil rights should have a direct link to the supreme commander in chief before they bring harm and torture the irritation, who was President George Bush who mandated without congressional approval in Texas only; Electronic torture of political threats, example "Texas 711 harmonic melodies and bed time fairy Tales" reported to the Secret Service via the Audio Murphy Hospital and a request to Senator Ted Cruz that he ignored. I donated a an animated video to assist other veterans under attack but could not correspond correctly to medical doctors and committed suicide or homicide after being given psychotropic drugs for illness they never had; again developed illegally by the University of Texas paid by Federal Funds. This and many other points were ignored in my OCR investigation, which were the casual factors of being harassed along with data manipulation, denied Federal funds guaranteed to me, gang stalking, hyper-surveillance, stalked by low altitude drone and swooping helicopters with armed cannons that do kill innocent people in Texas – Stalking with Deadly Force grandma and grandpa down rural South Central Texas Road as we got supplies for a Ceramic Shop that was raided and wired that should be reinstated by funds by the State of Texas so we begin out live over again. The Stare of Texas uses the irrational rationalization, “He who is without sin throw the first stone,” a bizarre notion that petty crimes or just an allegation of mischief stops the prosecutions of crimes that have killed thousands of Americans.” Stalking with Deadly Force grandma and grandpa down rural South Central Texas Road as we got supplies for a Ceramic Shop that was raided, wired and we were swatted by police on two occasions threaten my life with deadly force as my wife and mother cried in fear for my help, which I reported to the Somerset Police, San Antonio FBI and Senator Ted Cruz. In Texas, you cannot get a good paying job unless you wine, dine, or know someone that works for a Private security Firm. These firms control everything in Texas and should be disbanded by prosecuting privacy violations. I could not understand why I was being gang stalked or why the police destroyed my complaints as the FBI seemed to cover for the police until I read the following article and it all came together logically. The motive was money and the 911 Patriot Act is the modus operandi as follows: Ex-FBI chief urges unity to fight terrorism Web Posted: 05/15/2008 2:00 CDT Former FBI Director William Sessions told the heavies of local law enforcement and security businesses congregated at the Oak Hills Country Club on Thursday that the new realities of international terrorism require constant cooperation among all agencies and with private firms. “If you have a nit of sense, you know there is no dividing line,” said Sessions, the former U.S. attorney here and one-time federal judge who led the FBI from 1987 to 1993. “We must share,” Sessions said, referring to the importance that intelligence holds in a post-Sept. 11, 2001, world. “We must find ways to do it.” Former FBI Director William Sessions told the heavies of local law enforcement and security businesses congregated at the Oak Hills Country Club on Thursday that the new realities of international terrorism require constant cooperation among all agencies and with private firms. And the top local cop was Sgt. Thomas Calucci of the University of Texas at San Antonio Police Department, who headed a team formed to identify folks on campus with psychological issues who could pose threats. Meanwhile, Sessions, now a partner in a Washington blue-chip law firm whose own FBI tenure included some widely criticized excesses, told those gathered that it was incumbent on cops themselves to police their own behavior. “We're trying to tell the world what the rule of law is,” he said. Sessions avoided being roasted by the emcee of the event, WOAI anchor Randy Beamer, who at one point polled the crowd over whether it held the belief that the Spurs could force a Game 7 against the Hornets. “They'd better or they'll get indicted,” said District Attorney Susan Reed, one of the VIPs up at the dais. Corruption and politics has never interested me much, and if it were not for the Secret Service visiting our farm threatening my family three times in 2008, the continual intrusion of my privacy of being stalked and tracked by new high tech domestic surveillance devices or the illegal incorporation of a private firm on a Texas University that brought myself and family great harm, I would have never of given much thought to Global Economic Crisis; however, I just happen to be one of those people that dwell in the peripheral blind spot of social invisibility, just your everyday ordinary common mystic. I understand now why Digital Ally did everything in its power to harm me and my family because the Bush Era Gang of Thieves had the biggest scam in history going, accusing the Islamic community of breeding terrorist while the Irish are much more violent and have done more damage than any extremist group. Trillions of dollars were on the table and William Sessions and John Ashcroft wanted a piece of the action as follows: JOHN ASHCROFT AND WILLIAM S. SESSIONS JOIN DIGITAL ALLY, INC. ADVISORY BOARD FORMER U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL, FORMER FBI DIRECTOR BRING VALUABLE EXPERIENCE TO COMPANY’S PURSUIT OF STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES LEAWOOD, Kansas (October 5, 2006) – Digital Ally, Inc. (Pink Sheets: DGLY), which develops, manufactures and markets advanced technology products for law enforcement, homeland security and commercial security applications, today announced that John Ashcroft and Judge William S. Sessions have joined the Company’s Advisory Board. “We are honored that General Ashcroft and Judge Sessions have agreed to join Digital Ally’s recently-formed Advisory Board, which will be comprised of highly qualified individuals that can assist the Company in the achievement of its strategic objectives,” stated Stanton E. Ross, Chief Executive Officer of Digital Ally, Inc. “Having served as U.S. Attorney General, America’s highest-ranking law enforcement official, General Ashcroft has a deep appreciation for the role that leading-edge technology must play in the post-9/11 world. We look forward to the guidance that he can provide Digital Ally as our Company seeks to realize the full market potential of its digital surveillance technology in law enforcement, homeland security and commercial security applications.” Read Full Article at the following link: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/John+Ashcroft+and+William+S.+Sessions+Join+Digital+Ally,+Inc....-a0152372041 Former FBI Director William Session's plan of attack was on anyone that got in their way expressed in his statement "And the top local cop was Sgt. Thomas Calucci of the University of Texas at San Antonio Police Department, who headed a team formed to identify folks on campus with psychological issues who could pose threats." The only threat on campus at the time was the experimentation and abuse of hyper-surveillance to protect the Wealthy Few. Psychology is political control not a Science. See this link http://www.cchr.org/videos.html . I had gone to the police then the FBI after the Virginia Tech Massacre and just one week before the University of Illinois shooting. I returned to discuss the issue with University Officials and again the FBI because the information I had was the causal source of the Killing Fields on colleges across America. It mattered nothing to me what dire consequences that would come to me personally - somebody had to say it! I had gone to the police then the FBI after the Virginia Tech Massacre and just the week before the University of Illinois shooting Article Continues Scores Ruined By Psychological Tyranny Criminal Charges Still Not Address But If They Were Brought Before A Court We Would See A Drop in Mass Shootings Punitive Damages Are A Way To Automatically Correct A Systemic Problem Once They Feel The Pain In The Pocket or Corporate Books Adjustments and Changes Balance Out Like Water Settling To Its Correct Level

Would you like a response? Y

No comments: