Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

To Be A Big Brother Senator John Cornyn Is The Mail Box Crusher


In his weekly address, President Obama says the economy is making progress five years after the worst recession since the Great Depression, but to avoid another crisis, Congress must meet two deadlines in the coming weeks: pass a budget by the end of the month to keep the government open, and raise the debt ceiling so America can pay its bills. Congress should vote to do these now, so that we can keep creating new jobs and expanding opportunity for the middle class.

P.S. I also was instructed to go to the press and told you I was going to do so and meant it - but I was not speaking about “Top Secret America’ assimilated to me for the first time by the Washington Post. Could that be why my mail was thrown all over the street and my mail box crushed some 32 Times? 


The day it all started: On October 18, 2008, the first thing I said was, “Did you know another campus shooter killed a librarian today in San Antonio? They all shrouded their shoulders, as if it was nothing; however, campus violence was the whole purpose of the meeting! I sat down and started reading a document I prepared listing every single time I was denied a service or access and each and every time they invaded my privacy to show them the retaliation and discriminatory practices for anybody on the Disability roster “Schindler's List.” A data manipulation of interest, they gave me credit for nuclear physics classes that I never attended and reported it immediately to the Omnibus-man signed “Whistle Blower” Gregory O’Dell.
Human Research Outside of Protocol 
G. W. Bush Secret Service

This One PC Supports Three Household and
15 Women, Children, Elderly and Disabled

Now Think? How Many Other People Are Disconnected To Help?
They Are Computer Illiterate 

The San Antonio FBI Must Act

In his weekly address, President Obama says the economy is making progress five years after the worst recession since the Great Depression, but to avoid another crisis, Congress must meet two deadlines in the coming weeks: pass a budget by the end of the month to keep the government open, and raise the debt ceiling so America can pay its bills. Congress should vote to do these now, so that we can keep creating new jobs and expanding opportunity for the middle class.


Five Years This Family Has Been Waiting For The Sheriff's Department
There Is A New Sheriff In Town
I Am Waiting For A Bio-Hazard Number That Is Required By Law
I Expect It Today from D.C. 
100 days before Christmas 99 More To Go
We Are Going To Work One Criminal Violation A Day

Today's Topic:  I Am Waiting For A Bio-Hazard Number That Is Required By Law
I Expect It Today from D.C. 
Thank You D.C.
Things are Working The Way They Should #1060453



Ms George W. Bush Media stance 
"Be A Big Brother" 


Update: The Day I Became an experiment:
On October 18, 2008, the first thing I said was, “Did you know another campus shooter killed a librarian today in San Antonio? They all shrouded their shoulders, as if it was nothing; however, campus violence was the whole purpose of the meeting! I sat down and started reading a document I prepared listing every single time I was denied a service or access and each and every time they invaded my privacy to show them the retaliation and discriminatory practices for anybody on the Disability roster “Schindler's List.” 

A data manipulation of interest, they gave me credit for nuclear physics classes that I never attended and reported it immediately to the Omnibus-man signed “Whistle Blower” Gregory O’Dell.

Dear Senator Cornyn "I know Just How You Feel." To quantify your statement go to this link but don't get froggy and jump. 
http://somethingstakesarealtexascowboy.blogspot.com/2013/09/country-fry-frog-if-you-dont-have-pot.html 

Or more bluntly go to this link: 

"Dead Psychiatrist Tell No Tales" 

Hyper-surveillance Can And Does Permanent Harm Only A Dead Psychiatrist Would Know the X-files My P.C. 2010 
http://whistleblowersappreciationdayjuly30th.blogspot.com/2013/09/dead-psychiatrist-tell-no-tales.html  


My First Email to You after Meeting with UTSA and a Librarian at San Antonio College was shot and I asked you for your assistance and said, 

'Hyper-surveillance Can And Does Permanent Harm' The new CUBIT launch is like the Titanic. I have children on those campuses and if nothing is done you will see Big Brother Manifest - I am somebody’s Big Brother! You should be too! 

"Talking About What Matters" Why Do You Think I Have Been Standing On The Steps of City Hall In Jourdanton Texas for Almost Two Years Now (See Picture)? 

http://somethingstakesarealtexascowboy.blogspot.com/2013/09/never-plays-with-guns.html 

Mrs. George Bush Media stance "Be A Big Brother" 

I may disagree with your political views but can't help but like you! 

Your Friend and Somebodies "Big Brother" 

Sri GregO 

P.S. I also was instructed to go to the press and told you I was going to do so and meant it - but I was not speaking about “Top Secret America’ assimilated to me for the first time by the Washington Post. Could that be why my mail was thrown all over the street and my mail box crushed some 32 Times? 


You need to work my ADA complaints.  You have a signed privacy statement for working those grievances’ that still are valid and need to be resolved! I have been unemployed, stalked, tracked, spied on, and experimented on for some five years now and it is getting old like me and I lost a small business and several hundred thousand dollars! Tiffany Grey is my contact point at the Dallas OCR  

No comments: