Texas Illegal Hackers Who Bring Harm to Others
Are Still in My Personal Computer System not NSA!
What do we do - go back to a Chisel and Stone Slate
like the Flintstones?
Why Start Any Project? If You Have Already Reported Criminal Thief of Patient Rights and Copyrights?
One reason - If Your Project is The Burden Of Proof
The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You!
|I Didn't Punch That Dogie|
Electronic Human Exploitation
"Why even start on a project using a digital device
if you know that information will be stolen or used against
you by painting a picture to demoralize you, take illegal action against you or illegal discovery, particularly in the State of Texas there are several cases."
Electronic exploitation can be defined as both a way to benefit mankind and also a way to harm innocent people. Most importantly, is to develop a list of hazards that have been shared by those that have been harmed and now form a cultural collective consciousness.
1. Exploitation that is begin or brings no harm such as political speeches, products/ service advertisements, and computer applications that connect us collectively, as a network of beneficial knowledge. This may also include research and experimentation that brings no harm. At worst, this type of exploitation is an irritation, not and electronic attack that brings harm.
2. Government control by overriding of the media inclusively and completely, including radio broadcast, television, and the internet. This is extremely important to National Security in case of a disaster or an attack by a foreign country. In this case, it is best for one voice on the bullhorn to lead us to safety. This is not electronic exploitation; it is our national broadcasting alert system.
3. Government intervention by corrupting web pages, scrambling satellite communications, slowing web pages, or making web pages inaccessible. This has been a complete failure and was first noticed by the public in 2004, when a middle age man thought local college students were corrupting his pages for fun. He complained several times because the web pages were his only source of income. The corruption of his pages continued and out of the blue, he went off the deep end, took a rifle to the college and began shooting innocent students. This is the noted campus shooting before the Virginia tech massacre in 2007.
Additionally, Texas Governor’s Command and Control Centers corrupting the information on web pages of many innocent people; such as minority religions, academic writers, or clubs and societies. Other than the extreme case of the college shooting mentioned, this type of intervention was not just an irritation, but a loss of academic papers, a dumbing down, financial loss, loss of credibility to the authors, and a violation of freedom of speech.
Tangible loss include such things as copyright infringements, patent thief, and destroys innovation by sharing your private information such as a business plan or perhaps a priority map to a gold mine. Several small businesses were destroyed because of the middling by people, who don’t know what they are doing. After your hard work has been stolen one or two times, you refrain from designing, planning and even creative writing. Ideas belong to everybody but if you file for a patent or copyright the royalties belong to you!
Why even start on a project using a digital device if you know that information will be stolen or used against you by painting a picture to demoralize you, take illegal action against you or illegal discovery, particularly in the State of Texas there are several cases.
i. The intent to target specific persons or groups was to hold power and monetary gain including voter fraud in favor of the Texas GOP.
ii. We should not censor the internet by overriding the system, but let others discredit those with false or misleading information. If a web page is threatening, then call the local police and ask them to investigate by knocking on the individuals’ door and tell them they are disturbing the public, just as if they were disturbing the peace with loud music a 3:00 am in the morning.
iii. Immediately after the 911 attack we went into martial law and did everything we could with the resources we had. Trillions of dollars were wasted, while trillions of dollars were prudently invested.
In the case of martial law, it is always the case that someone is targeted that is innocent, but that is what happens in a state of war.
iv. Many years after the 911 attack, the term ‘Terrorist’ and ‘Terrorism’ became a profitable way to justify anything mindless corporations wanted. Inside trading became a way of doing business for those in the know, creating the white elephant we know today as Top Secret America.
v. Incumbent politicians used media intervention to hold power and to target political adversaries. This is still going on today. I am not talking about attack ads, where one politician attacks the other, I am talking about electronic attacks that are illegal in every state of the union under “Human Exploitation.”
vi. The police have used these devices without due cause and convicted many innocent victims. Others officers had knowledge of how the surveillance system works and became human and drug traffickers. Several were caught, tried and convicted after Obama stepped into office.
vii. In 2009 Texas Governor Rick Perry Refuse to debate with the Democratic candidate Bill White to hold his seat, “If I say anything, I will lose the election, we have computers that do that (Rick Perry 2009).” This raises a whole new level of voter fraud. People are electronically conditioned, go to the polls thinking that they are making a rational decision, and vote as instructed by the computer application.
vii. The most obvious violators come from Marketing groups who sell goods or services. We know this because most of these crimes are visible, we get angry and file a complaint, but these companies also participate in invisible Electronic Human Exploitation, that brings harm to those targeted or incite a riot. Data mining is not as if a corporation owns a gold lease and is mining gold that belongs to them, data mining at some extremes is thief, targets the innocent and can bring harm.
4. Government intelligence could not keep up with electronic attacks by other countries and decided to bring in private firms to assist. These private firms became corrupted by the protection of the Supreme Court Ruling, Citizens United, corporation person-hood or corporations have the right of a person; therefore, they need not disclose the information that they shared about you with anybody willing to pay for the data, including the police, without due cause. False negative and False Positive reports were forged at a price. A good example Is Bain and company working as a private security firm in Texas without a competitive bid.
5. The contracting of private manufacturing companies, meant people without the proper security clearances, were now in a position to create deadly electronic and Intrusive surveillance devices. Reengage employees used these devices on innocent people. Example, a hacking device that is now off the market was used by private detectives as extortion. In other words, these private Dics were paid hush money from the victims they hacked without due cause. Micro wave RMF devices were used on innocent victims. This device uses a microwave gun that by-passes the auditory cortex and play sounds and images in the victims minds. These same devices were used for retaliation by government officials and for political control. Many other un-godly devices were manufactured and used on targets or for experimental purposes that are still classified. One case in my local area, a high intensity sound device was used to torture innocent victims, seemingly picked out of random.
6. Hyper-surveillance can and does bring harm. Some people are more sensitive to surveillance than others. People started to act with symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia and would fill every psychiatry office available, thinking they had a mental illness when they did not. Many of these people were treated with medications that damaged their brains, who had no mental illness in the past, but because of the treatment with toxic drugs are now permanently disabled.
7. Black domestic helicopters seemed to go out of control by some central command station, breaking FAA regulations, swooping people close enough to threaten them or force them to hide in shelter.
8. Electromagnet crowd control devices such as the device that cause the Rodney King riot, were use on innocent victims or any person that were on the target list, in order to control their behavior; however, the outcome cannot be predicted and some of these people became hostile, made threats and were thrown into jail and still remain there at no fault of their own.
9. Automated computer applications were designed that issued automatic payments to companies that offered no services or products. Automated applications were used to communicate information that requires human intervention that caused the deaths of countless people. Procurement agents were replaced by computers applications for high dollar threshold products and services to by-pass protocol for competitive bids, so the process would not get in the way of those with a vested interest. This is still done today by some states and local governments by forming corporations and non-profits to protect them from disclosure by the Supreme Court ruling citizens united, or corporate personhood, Corporations have the rights of a person.
Covert operations in Texas such as gun walking, drug/ human trafficking started in 2002, allowed these operations to cross our borders to track how these operations worked, but were unsuccessful, other than delivering another report to congress to extract more funds for more covert operations. These operations began in 2002, and ended with the fast and furious operation that was exploited for political purposes. Many other innocent civilian victims, including border control agents and police officers were injured and killed during these operations; however, no mention of an investigation has taken place.
There is a cultural consciousness that is growing in numbers, not by popularity but out of desperation to protect themselves from harm from electronic exploitation. These people have been abused one time or another, tried to report their concerns to the authorities by due process; however, justice was never served, and the perpetrators of the crimes are still employed within our National Security Network. Additionally, the public is unaware of these dangers, because they are hidden by destroyed police reports, manipulated data, or investigative committees seal what is known by many from the main populace, that can bring harm to themselves and family members.
At the Federal level , the Obama Administration stop the use of such devices on United States Citizens the moment he step into office; however, some states still use these devices and money making schemes in the name of National Security justified by the 911 Act. National security does not rest in the power of the states, but in the powers of the Federal Government – God Bless America!