Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

VA File Found Kentucky Golf Course Paul Rand Trying to Hide Biggest Crisis Political Carrier

 Accused of plagiarism, U.S. senator admits ‘mistakes’ in his office

I an’t no hater I am the guy from Texas that found my VA File on a Kentucky Golf Course. Why Don't work on the real issues it is now over 15 years overdue

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/accused-of-plagiarism-us-senator-admits-mistakes-in-his-office/article15292437/?cmpid=rss1&click=dlvr.it

First Posted September 5 2013
Stand With Rand?

You 'Stand With Rand' You'll Be Standing In Line A Long Time!


Live In Texas 20 Years Waiting on Valid VA Entitlements 


And They Still Stand With Senator Kentucky Paul Rand!

You Stand With Rand!



Look At the Headache I Gave This Guy!
I Don't Think He Meant Me

Somebody Said Shut-Up and 
I thought They said Stand-Up
So I Did

And Proud of It Just Say God Bless America!
***********

I Think My Great Aunt Owns Some Minerals Rights 
Around Louisville?
How's The Weather In Kentucky?


No comments: