Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dear Eric K. Shinseki Secretary of Veterans Affairs You Have a Copy In Your Hand Today

Privacy Why It Should Concern Him

 Secretary Shineski 
Is It Well Passed The Thirty Days You Promised 






I reported to you the dangers of toxic drugs such as VIOXX and secondary trauma to military connected diseases that had been in the Veterans office sense 1998. Fifteen years later, they have approved one injury that occurred during the military but have not approved others, because they claimed to have lost my records. I received 10% although, I am 100% service connected disabled veteran for nearly twenty years. For that I am truly grateful

1. I am an atomic veteran before and while on active duty ionizing radiation Confirmed
2. I am Agent Orange veteran contaminated Confirmed 
3. I am Service connected to chemicals was established 1997 Confirmed by the audio Murphy hospital in 1997 12 years BEFORE the secondary trauma from VIOXX
4. I am a Camp Le June Veteran that is just an aggravated addition Confirmed

Why must I wait any longer when I was called by your office in 2010 and told it would be straightened out and here I sit Twenty Years later.

I believe that it is retaliation by the GEORGE J. OPFER who I contacted on many occasion and he is now taking credit for the money he recouped for the errors and violations I reported by protocol to your office.

Gregory O’Dell 1290 Mc Coy Road Somerset Texas 78069 


Your Message has been Received

Hello,


 This confirms receipt of the electronic message you just sent to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The reference number for your question is #131123-000172 
 You should also receive an e-mail message confirming the office to which your message was routed.

You should expect a response within 5 workdays. 

PLEASE NOTE: This is not an emergency contact system. If you need emergency medical care, please call 911 or go to your nearest VA medical center. If you need to speak to a professional emergency crisis counselor, please contact Veteran Crisis Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK. Counselors are available 24/7 at this number. 

No comments: