Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

I an't pretty and I am not Mother Teresa Henry Cuellar Privacy ‘You Shared It Now Bare It’ Law Enforcement Must Act

She May Be The Best Judge In Texas
It Is Not My Decision 

Privacy Why It Should Concern Her
De-Seat This Judge For Inaction Billions In Mineral Right Thief

And Yes They Already have This Information as Illegal Discovery So Why Not The Whole World Including the High Court Hague
My Privacy Why It Should Concern You Texas Hacking Not NSA  

3 Three de-seated by the DOJ for Bias illegal activity
Retaliation Against the Same People
25,000 of Your Constituents 


 I an't pretty and I am not Mother Teresa 

I Am a Big Brother to Somebody
These same people stayed by my death bed for over three months praying for me
I must be a zombie up form the dead to help those that can not help themselves
It would help if you help me - you will be helping 1000’s of Texans



Gregory O’Dell
1290 Mc Coy Road Somerset Texas 78069 830-429-1965

The Honorable Henry Cuellar,                                                                     November 14, 2013
San Antonio Office
615 E. Houston Street, Suite 563
San Antonio, Texas 78205
phone: (210)271-2851
fax: (210) 277-6671
toll free: 1 (877) 780-0028

Dear Congressman Cuellar, our case has been on file for over six years that began during the George W.  Bush Administration, who without congressional approval allowed hideous clandestine attacks on the people of your district at the pleasure of the Texas Governor Rick Perry that created a police state, and financial decimation of millions of Americans. 

To date, I still have no representation and had prompting of threats to me my integrity and my family or have we received proper medical treatment for abuse that is now categorically torture and we are still being accused of unbalance mental stability, which is part of the retaliation and the responsibility of a criminal attorney office to investigate assault, torture and rape by electronic devices and any other means, including attacks by military aircraft that are a Bio-hazard to me and others by any vector.  I have a letter from Senator Zaffarini in response requesting the police to stop using non-lethal devices that are a bio-hazard to me and also unlawful discovery. Please see page five that is a good illustrative example of why these devices could be deadly to me. 

I requested legal representation from the district attorney’s office to investigate at no charge to me the victim, and to press for criminal charges to the fullest extent of the law of those known and unknowns to me that committed such hideous crimes with full protection of me, my behavior from the continued abuse that is categorically torture as seen in the High Court of the Hague or any civilized nation of the world.
Please note, that an FBI investigation into a group of sovereign conspirators have been found to manipulate data and deny access to goods, services, benefits, employment, and entitlements similar to many of crimes committed against me and my family.

Congressman Cuellar, you can stop the abuse today with a phone call and you could have in the past but your office has failed us and Congressman Cero Rodriguez paid the price for your inaction witnessed by family members working for the congressman. Please make no more hesitation or bring more retaliation and harm to me and my family.  

Once again, I request from you Henry Cuellar my congressional representation legal representation be it State or Federal or both to investigate at no charge to me the victim, and to press for criminal charges to the fullest extent of the law of those known and unknowns to me that committed such hideous crimes with full protection of me, my behavior from the continued abuse that is categorically torture as seen in the High Court of the Hague or any civilized nation of the world.

The following numerated list is a recapped of information already supplied to your office and law enforcement, including the FBI and Secret Service:

1. November 2007 I called the Jourdanton Court and spoke to the Honorable Judge Donna S. Rayes, 81st District Judge concerning the abuse of disabled students including a ward of state in my care. I also, came to your office and filed a request for assistance “Disabled Student Stalked on Campus New Cubit System probable cause of recent campus shootings.” 

Near or upon the same date, I reported to you the dangers of toxic drugs such as VIOXX and secondary trauma to military connected diseases that had been in the Veterans office sense 1998. Fifteen years later, they have approved one injury that occurred during the military but have not approved others, because they claimed to have lost my records. I received 10% although, I am 100% service connected disabled veteran for nearly twenty years. For that I am truly grateful. Please note the x-rays I brought to your office at the same time period page five.

2. Received a letter for Senator John Cornyn telling me to sue the University of Texas; however, the disabled legal service heard my complaint but did not represent me, divulge attorney client information and they all received Federal Funds to represent the disabled. Their reasoning for not accepting my case was because it was criminal not civil; therefore, the police at UTSA, Bexar County, Somerset Texas, and the Atascosa Sheriff’s department failed to investigated and obstructed justice by destroying valid complaints, lying during an internal audit concerning the of abuse of the disabled in my care and also myself. Three is an open OCR complaint Dallas Texas and several police reports the last number is 13-06038 David Soward, Atascosa County Sheriff’s Office.

3. The Retaliation continued on and off campus until this date 11/14/2013; whereas, my brother recently hospitalized for broken ribs and back and while he stayed on our farm to recover a Federal Marshall showed up spewing out classified information and was lying, because I just left the San Antonio FBI office confirming my sworn affidavit of three terrorist bombings, which I am a victim, informant, and protected witness by the request of Senator John Cornyn. The Details of retaliation  range from school yard mail box crushing to hideous weapons of the mind that were in fact in operation at brooks field San Antonio. Some agencies have within their power to use such devices but that is a matter of classified information, which I myself must obey and accept the harm if it was ordered officially upon me by intent or by error. This does not include the State of Texas or private sector, which has used classified and top secret weapons without proper orders against the citizens of your district 28th Texas.  Included in the retaliation is the theft of mineral rights by a Federal Oil Inspector at the threat of murder, retaliation of stopping the drilling on my mother’s property as reported in the media and corresponding date of a report made by me to the UTSA ombudsman of credits in nuclear physics and the death of my grandparents, who are the legal airs to the biggest oil find in the last 100 years? The Details are all documented reported and sworn by oath, so no need to list them here.   

 4. I have had a complaint in your office for six years to stop the retaliation; yet, it continues and every form of lying, cheating and petty domestic surveillance ‘Specious Criminal Activity’ report has been used to justify the use of Bio-lethal weapons, stalking by deadly force, theft of mineral rights, copyrights, patient infringement, illegal discovery by hacking, loss of a small business non-profit community service and the intuitionalizaton of my family members and threat of my own transmitted to a foreign national, while attending UTSA as a developmental disability denied access to Federal court by a rouge United States Marshal, after the damage was done (OCR Report Filed but not investigated). I appeared before Atascosa County District Court, 1 Courthouse Circle Dr Ste 206 Jourdanton, TX 78026 June 13 2012 and she ordered an investigation. The Sheriff’s Deputy that apologized for the two swatting events by the Texas Rangers order by Rick Perry as retaliation was fired and the investigation stop.


5. Twenty-five airs who are elderly and of my care to the largest oil gas deposit are afraid of pursing what is rightly theirs, because almost every family member has been jailed without due cause, including the alleged retaliation of Congressman Blake Farenthhold  27th District of Texas upon me and Suzanne Cash as well as others all these violation I believe fall under the RICO Criminal Act. But I would not know because I have been denied legal representation or even an investigation into these White Collar criminal actions that have now steeped up to the billions of dollars in loss for the retaliation of my immediate and extended family members, which make up a large portion of your constituency and campaigned for you as if their own lives were threatened - which is the case. The Tea Party Rebellion and insurrection of April 2009 fabricated by Texas Governor Rick Perry financed by the Koch Bros was and still is a treasonous act, which I reported as per protocol.

5. I have also engaged with the Department of Justice with information that yielded billions of dollars in criminal fines and as a victim of these criminal acts have received no help from state or federal government. Make no mistake these acts against me and my family are criminal and the police who never investigated or the judges that never prosecuted, should be held accountable for their action and the damage done including two family members who will never heal from the mental torment of ungodly weapons electronic bio-lethal non-lethal devices that have been in existence for over fifty years.

6. When FBI Sharing Is Not Caring Texas Senatorial and Congressional Obstruction Six Years of Retaliation Connected To Sharing Program That I Reported At The Time of The Event Federal Manipulation Financial Decimation - Greater Than $5,000,000 Dollars for just tangible loss to me not including six years of being a prisoner of my own home, medical bills salaries of my employees or other incidentals. Reported by Protocol in a Timely Manner to the Proper Authorities without fanfare or am I a Whistleblower.


7. It is now six years of torment that is categorically torture of me and family that rest in the court room of Donna S. Rayes, 81st District Judge Atascosa County District Court 1 Courthouse Circle Dr Ste 206 Jourdanton, TX 78026. I spoke with her 6 years ago concerning the abuse of disabled students including a ward of state in my care and not one investigator excluding the ridiculous prompts I get on my computer screen, that to me are just pixels on a screen. It is not for me to say who has done wrong or is it my responsibility to prove intent or anything by the court. However, I can and have reported the factual occurrences of abuses and reasonable suspension of certain people of public trust such as the direct involvement of Texas Governor Rick Perry, who has fired every soul, subordinate to him for crimes he committed to point he has no one to blame but himself and other conspiring Tea Party members of the Senate and Congress of Texas and the United States, both sides the house.


8.  I requested legal representation from the district attorney’s office to investigate at no charge to me the victim, and to press for criminal charges to the fullest extent of the law of those known and unknowns to me that committed such hideous crimes with full protection of me, my behavior from the continued abuse that is categorically torture as seen in the High Court of the Hague or any civilized nation of the world. 
Once again, I request from you Henry Cuellar my congressional representation legal representation be it State or Federal or both to investigate at no charge to me the victim, and to press for criminal charges to the fullest extent of the law of those known and unknowns to me that committed such hideous crimes with full protection of me, my behavior from the continued abuse that is categorically torture as seen in the High Court of the Hague or any civilized nation of the world.

Gregory O’Dell 

And Yes They Already have This Information as Illegal Discovery So Why Not The Whole World Including the High Court Hague  



No comments: