Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Texas Quicksilver Wars Refinery Explosions Financial Decimation Suicides Homocide

When to use the 911 Patriot Act as 
The Fisher Tax Their Assets Plan
Missing Essay Into

"It was spring time in las Vegas as I dreamed about the blue bonnets in Texas, when the jolt of a Boeing 737 landing gear over-center bar broke and woke me and I could clearly see the runway of the McCarran International Airport Nevada. I rubbed my eyes knowing anything can happen in a dream, even the truth. I realized that I was without shoes, and reach under the seat and remembered the pain they gave me all the way from Hong Kong. Like a homeboy, I went to every shoe shop to find a pair of 12 ½ D to match my handmade suit that cost me just under two-hundred dollars and was ready in time before my final departure. Unfortunately, all the money in the world could not buy me a big enough pair …. Or any man walks around with a pair like min ........ This is good reading material; however, by now someone has already hacked it! So Why Bother? 




Texas Suicides "It Matters"

I own a commercial version of Microsoft word and the complete package used as a business, the Republican GOP refer to as the ‘Private Sector’ is protected intellectual property by the FBI under the 911 Patriot Act; however, the law is applied by the state of Texas according to your political views.

In fact the information on this P.C. leads FBI investigators to Billions of Dollars of White Collar Crime just in mineral rights stolen from the elderly and most vulnerable citizens of Texas. You will find that the trail leads to the desk of Texas Governor Rick Perry personally.

The Microsoft Prism Program Toolkit is an illegal application embedded in my computer, while Federal classified information is viewed and shared by Private Detectives, who are not required to have completed a high school education.

Most disturbing, I am a caregiver for disabled persons who once communicated with me by email that has been hacked by the State of Texas using their names, emails and a cheap copycat of their syntax to play psychological games that are deadly to most of the people I once assisted, including a suicide help line!

You have my permission; although, you do not need it, to track every single bogus email and arrest and convict the corporate owners of the hackers of these Security and Investigative firms. One series of events was Congressman Paul Ryan reported first to Henry Cuellar then the FCC and FBI. Another was from a Tea Party Terrorist Buchman, which was tracked back and address according to protocol.

As you can see this is the case where email hacking can and is ‘Manslaughter’ - thousands of victims hacked by these corporations protected from discloser but my email is not, connects to Suicides, Isolation, Decimation, and Homicides!

Most importantly, now we have way to open cold cases and convict not just the abusers but the root of evil itself – Corporate Owners! I guess George Bush was RT after all, concerning the 911 Patriot Act – “It Will Keep [Me] Safer!”

My P.C. alone leads FBI investigators to Billions of Dollars of White Collar Crime just in mineral rights stolen from the elderly and most vulnerable citizens of Texas. You will find that the trail leads to the desk of Texas Governor Rick Perry personally.

It's Howdy Duty Time

Happy trails to you Governor, I hope we never meet again!




To my friends and e-neighbors, “Happy trails to you, until we meet again………… Roy Rogers”

Next Week "Why It Is Dangerous To Use Eas-Laser Brain Monitoring on a Hindu Guru?"

Clue: Crypt-o-Maniacs 'What was Roy Rogers Horses Name'? 
Sorry I forgot to . my eyes and cross my Ts

And How Does It Connect To Suicides, Isolation, Financial Decimation and Homicides?

Sri GregO

No comments: