Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What to do when Texas gets in the way of the FBI

Texas Law Enforcement
 Is More Concerned About Politics 
Then They Are About Texans 
Endangering People of Texas


What to do when Texas gets in 
the way of the FBI



'A'. I call the secret service each and every time

B. Now what would you do if you spent the last six months on an investment two contracts with a Return and hackers get in the way – 'A' overrides anything else

You see How Texas Law Enforcement ruined my life Six years of Texas ‘Idiots’ that does not mean stupid, it means you don’t know how serious this is and you’re getting deeper every time you get in the way of the FBI – 

I don’t get in their way or do I give a dam about politics I just report = 'A' overrides anything else

c. I work at making a dollar or two a day so I can eat

d. I am out $5,000.00 I saved over the last year

e. The following is what I got to do after I wait for the secret service 

'A' overrides anything else
You see How Texas Law Enforcement has ruined my life Six years of Texas abuse?

I Think The Secret has had enough just like me!
Stuck Closed Down Wait Six Years of This

6:01 AM Started To Work Got Stop By Texas

'A' overrides anything else


F. Now I will try to make contact with my friend in Barcelona who I have known for 12 years and told the FBI if he is in on it and a criminal he is no friend of mine

D. One animation $2,000 six months

E. One academic map 2 months lost time with some nut (over baked professor Stickler for detail) out of Russia Ukraine or claims to be

No comments: