Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Se Texas Tea Party Congress Sheriff’s Department “Bag Men” Corporate Organized Crime

"I Have Seen Your "Bag man" Coming Around"
You can call me Southern Man
 My friends call me Ishmael
I Have Seen Your "Bag man" Coming Around

Texas Sheriff's Deputy Bag Man
Starr County, Texas, Sheriff’s Deputy Arrested and Detained on Bribery, Extortion and Drug Charges
Second Starr County Deputy Arrested in Bribery and Extortion Conspiracy


http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2012/July/12-crm-897.html

MOBY DICK; OR THE WHALE by Herman Melville 1851

 "Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can. This is my substitute for pistol and ball."

That's what Melville said he would do "Going to sea is a substitute for his pistol and ball."


No need for a pistol for me "Take almost any path you please, and ten to one it carries you down in a dale, and leaves you there by a pool in the stream - there is a magic in it." 

The Indians Gave Him A Leather Pouch 


"The man with the pebbles was happy to meet his new acquaintances for it had been a long and lonely journey; he told about his travels about the sack of stones; then he threw a stone into the clear cool water. They all saw it, no body dared doubt, it was different; it was another time, they jumped up shouting for joy leaping heavily into the pool."

G. N. O'Dell 



Privacy A Right To Reason On Your Own
Give Credit Where It's Due - They Took Themselves Out

Just Name One Case of NSA Political Targeting

One Uno Number Sign 1

§ 552.107. EXCEPTION:  CERTAIN LEGAL 
MATTERS.  Information is excepted from the requirements of Section 
552.021 if:
(1)  it is information that the attorney general or an 
attorney of a political subdivision is prohibited from disclosing 
because of a duty to the client under the Texas Rules of Evidence or 
the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct;  or


I just sat here on the farm drinking ice cold lemon-aide

Private 1st Class Dick
The Rule-of-Law
Federal Government can do whatever it wants 
and sometimes
they do things in you favor

And sometimes they do not.
Just Say - God Bless America!

And if the Legitimate Secret Society of the United States of America ask me anything - I will do it because I am a United States Veteran and the Secret Service Is Supreme!


If you are under surveillance by the Secret Service you will not know it. That's how I know all the sensors in my home were placed by amateurs 

No comments: